Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 7-29-11

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Another Friday is coming to a close, and with it, brings that wonderful time of the day - ya know, Feedback Friday! ::grin::

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Thanks for hanging in the with three weeks about menu chat - it was definitely valuable feedback, but let's talk about something a little more fun.

Let's talk decorating. Specifically... personalized signage. If you were to have a sign in your castle, and it could say anything, what would it say? Mine would say... "If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun." If we have that many letters. If not - "Fire rules!"

What would yours say?

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Community Leader
A home is where the magic begins.

Welcome Wizards.

Happy house decorating.

Explorer
May 29, 2009
How about a moral sign:

'There are Good choices and Bad choices in life.'

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
Professor Falmea wrote:
Another Friday is coming to a close, and with it, brings that wonderful time of the day - ya know, Feedback Friday! ::grin::

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Thanks for hanging in the with three weeks about menu chat - it was definitely valuable feedback, but let's talk about something a little more fun.

Let's talk decorating. Specifically... personalized signage. If you were to have a sign in your castle, and it could say anything, what would it say? Mine would say... "If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun." If we have that many letters. If not - "Fire rules!"

What would yours say?

"That which is beautiful, is not always good. But that which is good, is always beautiful."

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
oh in know can one say "if we must save the galaxy we must save one wolrd at a time"?

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
My Feedback to feedback Friday is:
If I had a sign in my castle (or dormitory) what would it say?
Mine would say: "No matter what school you are, don't make fun of the life school or you will be kicked out!"
If you have that much letters...
Please post this. This will be my first post on message boards!
See ya round the spiral!
~Courtney Rosesong~ legendary life wizard.
~Christina Seagem~ lvl 10 storm wizard.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2011
Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
I think on my Death House I would put a sign up "KEEP OFF THE GRAVES" haha

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
I would have a different one for each of my four wizards

Storm - If you want to see the sunshine, you have to weather the storm.
Death - All that live must die, passing through nature to eternity.
Life - Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.
Balance - The truth is balance. However the opposite of truth, which is unbalance, may not be a lie.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Hmm, maybe something like "Melissa Greenrunner's castle" or something like that. I couldn't think of anything else. :( :P
melcookie925

Survivor
May 01, 2009
Survivor
May 22, 2009
Hi, Flamea! My sign would say, "The Dragons, Giants and Tritons created one thing in the war~ Myth

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
No Girls allowed
No pets allowed
No Boys allowed
No Undead allowed
Wizards Rule!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
My sign would read, please say Hello to all my Pets, they are to special not to.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
"I have gone to find myself. If I get back before I return, please let me know that I was here."

Or:

"It's fun to be important, but it's more important to have fun!"

:)

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
Welcome to Destiny Dragonbringer's home!

Seems like when there is a get together anywhere, no one ever knows who's house it really is. I can appriciate good decorating, and would love to be able to (if there was a sign somewhere telling me whose house it is) tell that specific person what a great job they did without having to run around nine million times asking whose house is this? :)

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
I've got some good ones, some of them lyrics from my fave pokemon songs and others from my favorite books lol.

1) *****“Just when it seems you’re lost and all alone, you’ll find the courage and the strength to carry on and if you fall along the way, have the faith you’ll be okay, cause your friends are there for you, reaching out to pull you through.”

2)***** ~With this life, I give you patience. You’re going to need it~ Goosefeather.

3)* “Suns flame dispels doubt,
The moon light inspires us,
Our passage is in the stars."

4) ****“Everywhere I walk I see your shadow. And when I close my eyes I see your face. Every song I sing I hear your melody, cause not a moment that goes by, when you’re not on my mind. You will always be my hero. Never scared, braver than us all. Guiding light for me to follow! Always showing me the way, right beside me everyday” (gosh this would be a big banner xD)

5) “Honor is the shield that defies daggers
and sways swords. Honor is wealth that
cannot be taken, but is easily lost.”

6) “Strong steel can win a warrior great scars,
but honor with which he treats foes and
friends will win him renown.” (3, 5, and 6 are apparently some translations i got from a blog. even if they aren't accurate, they're still awesome )

7) *****~When in doubt: C4 :D~ (smilie included)

8) ~Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll still land among the stars~

9) ~With this life, I give you hope. even on the darkest night, it will be there, waiting for you~Mosskit

10) Last but not least: ~After all, to the enlightened mind, death is but the next great adventure~ Dumbledore

Yeah, these are a lot. XD I'd also like to add that i'd really like signatures to be added to the bottom of each person's post, kinda like it is on the Official Warriors (the one about the warrior cats) Forums. maybe five lines max? These would make great siggys

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:

What would yours say?

I would go for a twist on a traditional saying:

LIVE well LAUGH often LOVE all