Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marleybone Digmoore Station

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Hi I just got to Marleybone and I was wondering how you get to Chelsea Court. It says you need a ticket, but when I go for a ticket the lady just gives me a ticket for Hyde Park. Please help

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
After you beat Hyde Park, you can get a ticket to Chelsea Court. After you beat that, you can get a ticket to The Ironworks. Once you beat that, you can get a ticket to Kensington.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Defender
Dec 31, 2008
Looks like the very limited land area in Marleybone is all built up, but they have plenty of airspace. So, put the transportation in the air. :) That's probably also why the rooftops function as streets and plazas and places for gardens.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
MARLEYBONE needs to have trains, the train would begin at DIGMOORE STATION then the train would head on to a tall brick bridge like on the polarexpress then it would stop at the place that you got a ticket to : :) :)

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
LOL ! ! !

good question its supposed to be a station but i think train would look like the world of humans and not wizards.

Explorer
May 09, 2009
LAVARIUS wrote:
why does MARLEYBONE USE BALLONS INSTED OF TRAINS

They are just being creative :)

Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
Quizzical wrote:
After you beat Hyde Park, you can get a ticket to Chelsea Court. After you beat that, you can get a ticket to The Ironworks. Once you beat that, you can get a ticket to Kensington.

Sorry but you can't get there yet level a bit higher and you will get there :D

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
yep looks better makes more sense and fyi, it is basicly a version of england, and in the time it is set they liked to use ballons

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Agreed with the first post. Marleybone has all these places. Just beat the place your at and than you will probably get a ticket.