Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Come on Rose!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Rose Greenthorn needs to be made a bit smarter as she rarely heals defeated players. I was defeated with other players in the circle. Everyone else was full on health and she kept healing everyone EXCEPT for me. She FINALLY healed me close to the end but she needs to make defeated players her top priority.

Defender
May 24, 2009
who's rose greenthorn a fellow player?If it is a fellow player theres not much you can do except kindly but firmly ask for healing. If said rose is a henchman the chances of that being very likely than again theres not much you can do the henchman have there own mind and dont always react to a downed wizard like fellow players the minion should be purchased by someone knowing the pro's and cons of a henchman.

Next time be more specefic in time of witch the vauge writing is vital to understaning the post i cant read minds i'm just a wizard.

joseph wyrmbane joseph duskspear legendary spirits

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Yes Rose is the female Life Henchman.
I would even go further to suggest that there should be a life wizard henchman that ONLY has healing spells and NO attack spells or Blades.
I rarely buy a henchman but 99.9% of the time that I do it is for the very SPECIFIC reason that i want extra help healing.
I laugh everytime I see the life henchman casts a life blade on another wizard who is not even life school...

***Plus if this particular life henchman never attacked you could use her in Briskbreeze, the Warehouse, Nastrond and Waterworks without fear of her attacking against the rules of the cheating bosses.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
joey987123 wrote:
who's rose greenthorn a fellow player?If it is a fellow player theres not much you can do except kindly but firmly ask for healing. If said rose is a henchman the chances of that being very likely than again theres not much you can do the henchman have there own mind and dont always react to a downed wizard like fellow players the minion should be purchased by someone knowing the pro's and cons of a henchman.

Next time be more specefic in time of witch the vauge writing is vital to understaning the post i cant read minds i'm just a wizard.

joseph wyrmbane joseph duskspear legendary spirits
Rose Greenthron is a henchmen that is purchased with crowns and is NPC (Not player controlled).