Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how you could improve mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
:Dthis my first post and glade to finally find out how to do this. :Dany way i want to know why is there no school mounts i mean ya pets are great and all but i like to see mounts just as much as pets.i mean make it a certain lvl and a quest like you did for lvl 58 pet except with a mount and a differant lvl. examples of school mounts i would like balance hydra, storm stormzilla with a saddle, life centaur, fire fire dragon, ice ice wayvern, death death dragon and myth orthrus.these are just examples. i know most of these are already pets but not a bad idea. or why not be able to ride adult pets as mounts instead if they are a ride able kind. i would not want to go piggy backing on my judge ty. and last but not least why not be able to hatch permanent mounts. like hatching a lion with a tiger to get a liger. thes are just some ideas you could do with mounts pls reply if you can about what you think about it and if you thank you can do it.i would comments from others as well. ty :D