Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

life wizards are angry

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
why do most people mock life wizards and say life is for girls? it just took me a battle with a legendary conjurer and beat him to make him change his mind about life. Just because we have a unocorn spell and a few fairies doesn't mean it's girly :( . Plus i have an idea for a dungeon, in front of the world gate in celestia (or another tough world) to be the entrance to wizard city, but where malistaire has come and destroyed the place and with the professors you try to stop him and free the students, and at the end you all the professors and ambrose use a powerful spell to bring the place back to normal. i hope you like it :D nicholas dragonshard lvl 46 theurgist (for now )

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Although the second part of this post has nothing to do with the title I agree many people think life is for girls.

And I thought this.. from level 1-5 :D

Joseph Icecaster level 59 ice wizard

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
What? Life is not a girly school! I'm a boy Fire Wizard, but my secondary is Life! Life magic is awesome.

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
niko995 wrote:
why do most people mock life wizards and say life is for girls? it just took me a battle with a legendary conjurer and beat him to make him change his mind about life. Just because we have a unocorn spell and a few fairies doesn't mean it's girly :( . Plus i have an idea for a dungeon, in front of the world gate in celestia (or another tough world) to be the entrance to wizard city, but where malistaire has come and destroyed the place and with the professors you try to stop him and free the students, and at the end you all the professors and ambrose use a powerful spell to bring the place back to normal. i hope you like it :D nicholas dragonshard lvl 46 theurgist (for now )
There just jelous

Survivor
May 31, 2010
i aggree. life is totally underestimated. we have the best healing spell, rebirth,which gives 625 health to all friends + absorb 400 to all friends!
and with enough blades and traps, we can totally kick but. life is not girly and its one of the best schools out there. plus the color green rules!
go life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

micheal duneleaf thuergist level 50

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Life wizards are more commonly thought as girls because boys think that girls can't fight! Well, watch out buddy! I'm gonna learn Hydra pretty soon, then you'll ALL be in trouble...

Also, I believe Life can be for girls or boys. Just pull out a Centaur with some traps and blades and kill a couple guys good and dead in PvP, that'll show them.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
lilycat1111 wrote:
I totally agree every one under estimates life and says it's such a weak school. But they quickly changed their minds when i did 12,000 damage with the forest lord.

Diana Dragonpyre
Life: Legendary

nice damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
Life is not weak. One of my legendary friends who is life has beat me a few times. The key is to spam tower shields then hit him with a few bone dragons ( or wraith if they like tringe)

Zachary soulwraith level 60 necromancer

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
none of my other wizards beat Krokotopia but my life has gotten halfway through Marleybone.

Michael Soulbright level 38 Life

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Its becuase of the flowers and stuff, but life is far from girly. I never really saw how unicorns, fairies, or pixies are girly. Its based on nature and it you hate nature you hate yourself. To be honest I've taken that test in the start of the game a whole bunch of times most of the time i got fire and other times i got life. I've been chosen for all the classes and life the second most the first being fire. If your life you very well rounded and theres nothing girly about that and I'm a dude not to metion most of my life friends are also dudes and a lot of my friends that are girls are storm.

Aaron Drakewalker Level 60
Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
i persanoly is balance and as a balance i believe this is injustice.because is a mix of every school meaning balance are being made of a mockery as well! and on that note my secoundary is life third death and life is not that weak theres spells do the least amount of damage true but there accurecy is something i love and with blades and traps they do a lot not storm damage but still do the job. 8) ps.any balance mocking life does not deserve to be balance :)

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
life............................................. good for both males and females cause i see a lot of male storms who's second school is mostly life. so life is not girly, even though i mostly see female life wizards, life is not girly

hope i proved a point!

-blaze duskstone legendary myth wizard btw myth is not girly or boyly ether!

p.s. i like the dungeon idea

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
no school are just for boys/girls! thats so ridiculous! if there was a school that was meant for a girl/boy, then there wouldnt even be an option for both genders! thanks!

Liam Shadow
Legendary Thaumaturge

Blaze FrostFlame
Legendary Pyromancer

Brittany Rider
Legendary Diviner

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
On my life wizard, I win 99% of the time in 1v1 (if I am going first). Still a great rate if I go second. Lots of people DO underestimate the power of life. They are surprised to see and get beat by a life warlord, which makes being life all the more better.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
alex32724 wrote:
i aggree. life is totally underestimated. we have the best healing spell, rebirth,which gives 625 health to all friends + absorb 400 to all friends!
and with enough blades and traps, we can totally kick but. life is not girly and its one of the best schools out there. plus the color green rules!
go life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

micheal duneleaf thuergist level 50

Yes, green is an awesome color. LIFE IS ALPHA!!!!!

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
niyadjahan wrote:
life............................................. good for both males and females cause i see a lot of male storms who's second school is mostly life. so life is not girly, even though i mostly see female life wizards, life is not girly

hope i proved a point!

-blaze duskstone legendary myth wizard btw myth is not girly or boyly ether!

p.s. i like the dungeon idea

boyly is not a word boyish is

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
I am a girl and a life wizard and I think all of you who say life is for girls then I guess you hate living so Haha ha and HA! Besides if you think of more of abstraict powers that I thought we'd get when I started this game I thought life could control other people by controling their mind. You know how the brain is what makes you live(if you didn't have a brain you'd be dead but if you didn't have a heart they could keep you alive trust me this is why I learn alot of odd facts) and they could control your brain and make you do stuff. Or at least plants. Besides again! In real life I am able to disturb my peers on freacksily high levels boy or girl. And I'm not girly but I'm a girl and life wizard.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I'm a girl, but I'm a tomboy, my school is Life. Life isn't girly! We have trees throwing rocks, and lots more! I love being a life student! My 2nd school is Storm, and those 2 schools together are powerful!
Don't let the jeleous students bring you down! You seem like a great person, and if they think that you're girly, and don't want to be your friend, it's THEIR loss!

Alyssa Pixiedust
Level 32 Life Student

Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
life does have great healing spells. but when it comes to storm or fire we are the best at defeating our enemies.

GO FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
Yeah life is not for only girls, I know allot of people who are life and they are NOT girls

Destiny LightBlossom Legendary Life

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
gage4799l wrote:
X cough cough X forest lord, hello?

Life isn't a girly school, it can be for both girls and boys. Like the earlier wizard said "FOREST LORD!" What's girly bout that?! Plus, other wizards come begging to life wizards to help them cause they need healing

Even though I'm a girl saying I chose a girl school is insulting

Tiffany pixigem

Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
i dont understand why people think that life is girly. my brother is life and i am jealous of their awsome accuracy. they also the only school that can heal others and buff healing spells. if you try doing the waterworks or Nastrond (wintertusk last dungeon) without a life wizard, you may not live to tell the tale!

Morgrim Darksword
Magus (level 30) Necromancer

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
Who ever says life is a girly school, HUH, well someone is jealous!!!!!!! If there was no life school, every single person would be STRUGGLING to keep up in the game, excpet for maybe the high level balance students and death students. If life were a girly school, why would there be a Centaur and a Forest Lord in the life spells, HUH???? The pixies and fairies and all are just part of the magical nature family, therefore in life. And there are male pixies and fairies too you know! I stand up for all the Male (and Female) Life students!

Benjamin Frostblood
Level 48 Diviner
Dragonspyre