Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre University

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
It'd be cool if the Dragonspyre school was started up again. They'd offer the quest for the spells you're missing from your secondary school for a training point each. Maybe at the end you could learn how to be able to use power pips for your secondary school.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
I'd like to learn for the DS school, but, learning missing spells from a secondary school sounds like a bad idea. Just think, Ice with sharp shot, pain giver, storm giver, and spell proof with all of storms spells? almost 4000hp with 42% (or better) resist all spamming tempest, storm lords and levi's? Aren't people already complaining/mentioning how schools are becoming too similar?

Besides, with the school mastery amulets ...

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
random1self wrote:
I'd like to learn for the DS school, but, learning missing spells from a secondary school sounds like a bad idea. Just think, Ice with sharp shot, pain giver, storm giver, and spell proof with all of storms spells? almost 4000hp with 42% (or better) resist all spamming tempest, storm lords and levi's? Aren't people already complaining/mentioning how schools are becoming too similar?

Besides, with the school mastery amulets ...

How does this make the schools too similar? It doesn't really effect the schools; just the wizards. Clearly this wouldn't happen because the PvPers would have a field day with this (*sigh* I curse the day KI added that), but I just wanted to "get it down on paper" because the idea has been in my head for a while. All my wizards, besides my Sorcerer, just have secondary schools and my Theurgist and Diviner have all these training points just sitting around doing nothing because there's nothing to get (I don't want to spend them on Astral schools or another school).