Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire? Not that bad...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2009
Many people have complained that fire spells are not that good and that they are not used much at all. I have heard many things about this. I think that the Wintertusk spells are not too good but can be if you think about it. I thought that the new wintertusk spells for fire should have a healing and the advanced one should have been a Flare Helephant. That would have been better.
On the other hand, people are also complaining about that new gear. This gear, The Firestarter set, is good if you use correctly and with the right cards in your deck and in your treasure deck. I have also been told and experianced that people do not want to go into the WaterWorks dungeon but they want myth, death, storm, life and balance and maybe a ice. This is unfair but that is life and people are going to have to face that.
So, what I am trying to say is that fire is on a fall but if we get our dignity back we will not be put aside.

"True Power Comes From The Fire" By Kevin BlueGrove