Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
none of my accounts are leveled in craftin is there a way to get crafted clothes with out crafting them like buy them or somewhat

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
danneh201 wrote:
none of my accounts are leveled in craftin is there a way to get crafted clothes with out crafting them like buy them or somewhat
not really. every once in a great while i'll see a crafted level 22 or i think once a level 33 robe for sale in the bazaar, but never anything higher than that. the only sure way is to get caught up in your crafting quests and craft them yourself. -elijah darkthorn, grandmaster artisan

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
I always got to the Bazaar and look there for crafted items being sold - they have i believe a potion after there name.

Question i have about crafting is - When some potions have (monster)cards in them with 2-5 needed. Does that mean you need 2-5 regualr cards in your current deck or 2-5 of the treasure cards to help with the potion?

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
sedcmd7379 wrote:
I always got to the Bazaar and look there for crafted items being sold - they have i believe a potion after there name. Question i have about crafting is - When some potions have (monster)cards in them with 2-5 needed. Does that mean you need 2-5 regualr cards in your current deck or 2-5 of the treasure cards to help with the potion?
you need the treasure cards for the recipes. also make sure they match the treasure card it shows in the recipe in everything - accuracy, damage, pip cost, etc. -eli and crew