Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Admin's Can You Please Read

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Please take this to consideration.

I have noticed that on PvP People cheat and use pets that heal you. And Treasure Card Minions. Such as the guy I meet Jack Ash Level 3
Defeated me within 3 Min with him and 3 Fire Elementals I am not saying to stop Minions completely just Treasure Card Minions. Thank you for you time.

Dustin SummerBlade Level 13

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Wait your saying he had 3 minions out at same time, wow i didnt know you could do that i thought there was a limit on minions. Spritely is a common talent and for people that have a problem with it just get it yourself its a very easy talent to obtain.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
cosmicbrownielover... wrote:

I have noticed that on PvP People cheat and use pets that heal you. And Treasure Card Minions. Such as the guy I meet Jack Ash Level 3
Defeated me within 3 Min with him and 3 Fire Elementals I am not saying to stop Minions completely just Treasure Card Minions. Thank you for you time.

this is a low level PvP complaint to which you really shouldnt be playing ranked PvP at such a low level unless looking for easy wins against those that don't really know how to play, at that level you get what you deserve

Armiger
May 10, 2010
What is the old saying? "What is good for the goose, is good for the gander?"

I know you are a low level and all, maybe even new to the game, however, here is my suggestion to you... Farm for some gold, get the best gear that you can, even farm for it, if you have to...

Then, go to the bazaar, buy your own treasure cards, they are not that expensive...

Then, get a pet, they are not hard to get, train it... Now, if you do these things, you will be on equal terms as the player you just lost to...

The problem is not with PvP, sorry, but the problem is with your strategy...

Survivor
Apr 01, 2011

Pets that heal you are NOT cheating, they have a somewhat rare pet talent called Spritely which makes them randomly use sprite on you. If you are versing level Three people in PvP, I'm guessing your also a lower level. At a low level PvP really isn't all that competitive without treasure cards. I, myself, used treasure cards in PvP until I reached level 30. Also, 3 Fire Elementals is not possible. One person can summon One minion. If there are two people in a battle, both may summon minions. If he summoned a Fire Elemental and then summomed another Fire Elemental, the first Fire Elemental would have been replaced. Also, summoning Three Fire Elementals would have costed him NINE pips(Not counting power pips because they really aren't easy to get at level 3.), and surely you could have killed him by that time. You CAN'T cheat in PvP.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
seasnake wrote:

this is a low level PvP complaint to which you really shouldnt be playing ranked PvP at such a low level ... at that level you get what you deserve

Perfectly said! I completely, 100% agree with you

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
It's totally fair. It's a great strategy that obviously works, you just don't like it.

Oh, and if you want to beat them, just use treasure card minions. Fight fire with fire. Find out where to get them/what bosses drop them. You will get lots of selling items trying to win them.

Delver
Mar 15, 2009

lol thats not cheating, if this is the jack ash i know you lost before you even got started. go ash.

M.RedBlood death

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
If it's a practice battle he's wasting money if it's ranked he's kind of a cheater.