Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic Game Pack Card Ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 21, 2009
I have noticed that KingsIsle have been making the Epic Game Pack Cards based off of certain worlds. Massive Fantasy Palace is Wizard City & the Sultan's Palace is Krokotopia & the things that come with each house follow that theme too. So I assume that they'll make an Epic Game Pack Card for every world & this is where your ideas kick in. This post is about all the ideas people have for these Epic Cards. I have an idea for Marleybone but that will be in the reply below (I don't want to make this even longer.) So get your thinking caps on!

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.60 Theurgist
Technomancer

Nicole GiantFinder
lvl.34 Conjurer
Triton Underwater Hero

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
christopher62597 wrote:
I have noticed that KingsIsle have been making the Epic Game Pack Cards based off of certain worlds. Massive Fantasy Palace is Wizard City & the Sultan's Palace is Krokotopia & the things that come with each house follow that theme too. So I assume that they'll make an Epic Game Pack Card for every world & this is where your ideas kick in. This post is about all the ideas people have for these Epic Cards. I have an idea for Marleybone but that will be in the reply below (I don't want to make this even longer.) So get your thinking caps on!

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.60 Theurgist
Technomancer

Nicole GiantFinder
lvl.34 Conjurer
Triton Underwater Hero

Some ideas have already been posted:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/36031.ftl#199626

Defender
May 21, 2009
So the idea I was thinking about is for Marleybone & here's what it would have.

The Castle: The name of the castle would be the Royal Palace, the castle would have a giant courtyard for outdoor space & the indoor space would consist of multiple rooms with a throne room in the back. The PvP circle would be on a giant balloon car that is tied to a peg in the ground by a rope. The overall style would be Victorian with exotic influences from former British colonies, like India, Hong Kong, & other colonies. In the center of the courtyard would be a grand fountian that you could throw gold in to get a prize. Of course there would be secret passages & secret rooms through out the castle.

The Gear: The gear would be like a policeman's outfit for men & women. It could look like the policeman's outfits in Marleybone but with other more regal details, like badges that show status. The wand would look like a policeman's baton, pretty basic in style. I don't know what the stats would be for the gear, I'd rather let KI come up with that.

The Pet: The pet would be like Dr. Katzenstien or Dr. Purreau in the hatchery. He would have mangy fur, a doctor's outfit (stephascope & everything), & he'd be very jittery. Basically its Dr. Katzenstien in pet form. Again I'd rather let KI come up with the stats & talents.

The Mount: The mount I have no idea what to do with, any suggestions????

Other: Of course it would come with your basic 5,000 crowns or 1 month subscription with it.

Well I hope you guys like my ideas, ty for reading.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Sultan's Palace is Arabian, not Egyptian. Krokotopia is more Egyptian than Arabic. However, for the theory on Themed cards, I'll let it slide for now.

as for an MB themed card:
Twilight Keep (comes with Dueling Arena and Experimental Laboratory (gives same stuff as Genie, 1 x day))
Buggy (Mount, looks like one of the MB street cars)
Cat Scientist (good idea) - Storm school, Maelstrom Egg, Kraken's Talents
Extra Castle Elixir
Minigame Kiosk
Knightly Clothes (Fancy version of Prestigious or Guardian / Commander gear)
Excalibur (wand)

MS themed card:
Jade Palace (comes with Dueling Arena and Moodha's Shrine (gives same stuff as Genie, 1 x day))
Oni (ride a Helephant on 4 legs)
Samoorai - Myth school, Chimerical Egg, Humongofrog's Talents
Extra Castle Elixir
Minigame Kiosk
Emperor's Garments (Kimono, hat, and sandals)
Samoorai Sword

DS themed card:
Haunted Ruins (comes with Dueling Arena and personal Halloween Towers))
Battledrake (mount)
Draconian - Fire school, Pyromantic Egg, Phoenix's Talents
Extra Castle Elixir
Minigame Kiosk
Dracomancer's Outfit
Dragoneer's Staff

CL themed card:
Astral Headquarters (comes with Dueling Arena and personal Astral Archivist (Treasure Card shop (all standard (non Crowns pack) Treasure cards)))
Cephalopod mount (squid)
Stellar Guardian - Star School, Astral Egg, NEW Talents
Extra Castle Elixir
Minigame Kiosk
Shark Costume
Crustacean Sword