Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

weird happenings

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ok so i hatched a phoenix and judge but got a fiery wyvern how does that work both pets were not hatches and it just seems weird that i was money getting a pet that i did not even try to hatch and with the wrong pets now the fire wyvern is a nice addition to my collection but still i wanted a fiery judge just wondering is this bug gong to be fixed

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
well i hatched with it again and got another fire wyvern so yea all i want is a fiery judge so now i am going to be wasting much coin on getting pet i suppose and when ever i see a fiery judge it is a balance holding it so yea

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Find someone with a fire judgement and hatch with one of your 58 hybrids, if it works for you like it did for me with an astral judge and a topaz kracken, you'll get each other's pets, but the talents will be a mix between the 2 parents.

You might try the fire wyvern with a fire judge, if you're lucky, you'll get all fire talents. The kracken I ended up with has both myth and life talents.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Also, what you got from hatching before is just the way it works with judgement, you put in a phoenix (fire) and you get back a wyvern (ice). You get your school's version of the opposite school's pet, this is the way it works for me every time with "purebred" pets.

like I said, try finding someone with a fire judgement and hatch with your fire wyvern, that would be your best bet.