Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new type of life cyclops???

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I was looking on the gift cards page and for June 2011 from CVS they show the following card info:
Jun 2011
Wildwood Cyclops
1 Card
Satyr Spell

I have searched the pet info on wizard101 central and in our forums and can not find any info on what this wildwood cyclops is. It gives satyr, but does it have either the
'Heart o'pixie as a possible pet talent (which is as follows:
Description: A Pet Talent that either provides benefits to the wizard or raises the Pet's attributes. Potential benefits are only available to the wizard if the pet is equipped. Rarity: Rare Effect: Provides a chance that the pet may add a(n) Pixie Item Card to your deck during a duel. )

or the possible 'health gift' talent (which is as follows:
Description: A Pet Talent that either provides benefits to the wizard or raises the Pet's attributes. Potential benefits are only available to the wizard if the pet is equipped. Rarity: Rare Effect: +1 to +115 Health
Calcuation: (2*Agility + 2*Will + Power)/10 )

I hope someone at wizard central or KI or anyone can shed some light on this new pet before June is over thanks so much :)

Taryn

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Those are the mystery pets for June. Each retailer (Walmart, Gamestop, etc) have associated mystery pets for the month of June. I assume these will only be available this month. Although, they look the same as the normal line, their abilities have not been offered for that retailer line before. Some even have new abilites like astral spells.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
kingurz wrote:
Those are the mystery pets for June. Each retailer (Walmart, Gamestop, etc) have associated mystery pets for the month of June. I assume these will only be available this month. Although, they look the same as the normal line, their abilities have not been offered for that retailer line before. Some even have new abilites like astral spells.

guess i may just have to get it and find out lol. dont really want a cyclops pet, they look ugly, but what the heck. the dang frog is ugly too and i'm gonna get that thing soon blah. Atleast this cyclops has a satyr :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
May 07, 2011
Does anyone know if someone can get a gift card from cvs online? There arent any cvs stores where I live.