Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beginning PIPS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I noticed fighting a lot of new monsters in Celestia and Wintertusk that they start out with 4 or 5 pips and use a level 48 spell on the first round...That's COOl but Can we get that to start to make it fair..I only start with 3 or 4 and have to wait 2 rounds or so to use my biggest spell???

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Some stuff you can equip gives power pip percent bonuses. If you want more pips to start with, I suggest you should equip stuff with a lot of power pip percent.

~Kelly
The Life Wizard

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
kellkan wrote:
Some stuff you can equip gives power pip percent bonuses. If you want more pips to start with, I suggest you should equip stuff with a lot of power pip percent.

~Kelly
The Life Wizard[/col0or]

No. He means starter pips, not the chance you get a power pip. The max amount of pips (or pp) you can get on the first round you enter a duel is 2. He says get 4 or 5 pp or pips. I'd also like if they made it fair too, although it can be a bit unfair in pvp for a while. If KI makes an amulet or wand that does this it should be around 70k gold.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Sorry to be harsh, but that is a HORRIBLE idea. Pvp would be messed up, beating bad guys would be too easy, the game would go to heck. What people want is a fun and challenging game. If KI put in EVERY complaint to the game, it would be too easy. NOW do you see what I'm saying? Simply Chaos.

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
jkert2001 wrote:
I noticed fighting a lot of new monsters in Celestia and Wintertusk that they start out with 4 or 5 pips and use a level 48 spell on the first round...That's COOl but Can we get that to start to make it fair..I only start with 3 or 4 and have to wait 2 rounds or so to use my biggest spell???

Way back when Celestia was just in the Test Realm, the lvl 55 wands let you start with 2 power pips instead of the Critical Hit chance. KI decided it wouldn't work so they changed it :\ not sure why.