Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What pets show.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
For the last three skeletal warriors I have leveled to adult I had to delete.
If they dont give me Pips or Damage I dont need them. I never really understood what "+50 in Durable" means but when in a fight I need pips and damage. Protection with sheilds? I can use tower or specific sheilds. I really dont need sheilds.
Go back to the time before pet leveling and what did a grandmaster pet give you? 5% in pips, no damage, no mana, nothing more than increase in pips.
So I stick with what the game originally started, I need Pips. Now to go along with those pips I would love to have damage. More pips and damage I can get the better the fight will be for me.
So if a pet does not start out giving me what I need, there is no use going on with it. Those with Crown pets I can understand, but pets drop by a boss. I dont lose anything by selling or deleting them.
Pet derby, I dont play, PVP, I dont play. My game is in the game and I have one mean fire pet that gives me damage and 10% in pips. Awsome pet and allows me to win a fight with meteror shower on a lot of opponents.
I know my spelling is off. But for me pets have to give you a benefit for what you need it for or why have it.......

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009