Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level will i be when im done?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
If i do no side quests in celestia and i was a level 49 when i started, will i be at least level 58 by the time i reach trial of spheres?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Rizzy00 wrote:
If i do no side quests in celestia and i was a level 49 when i started, will i be at least level 58 by the time i reach trial of spheres?

I believe so. I was 50 prior to starting Celestia, did not do any side quests, and was level 60 before the Trials.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Maybe, I started when I was like a level 50 and I did a few side quests. Now, i'm Currently level 53, and i'm in the floating land. You'll probably be lvl 56 if you don't do some side quests.

~Kelly
The life wizard

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Rizzy00 wrote:
Thats what i was

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
kingurz wrote:
Rizzy00 wrote:

I believe so. I was 50 prior to starting Celestia, did not do any side quests, and was level 60 before the Trials.

Thats nice to know! I am lvl 49 and just starting Dragonspyre. I do no side quests because of my lvl. Thats nice to know I will get to lvl 60 for just doing main quests. :D

Explorer
Sep 02, 2009
Actully, you would probaly be about level 56 if you started level 49. ( This is just a guesstimet) lol.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
My guess is that if you start at level 49, do all the main-line quests in CL and also in GH, etc to get your new spells, you should hit level 58 for sure.