Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Disarm and Pierce Train should count triple..

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Disarm and Pierce Train should count triple shields as the same shield. When playing storm I find it highly unfair that when leviathan hits anything ice that uses a triple blade the storm and fire blade on the triple is removed but the ice blade remains in tact. It is also irritating that when a pet casts pierce against a triple shield you can pretty much bet that its going go knock of one of the triple shields that has no benifit to you at all. The order of break on a triple shield isn't random, it is always the same, which means that pierce is very much more benificial and effective if you are of the school that recieves the break. I just don't think it was really supposed to be that way and that triple shields and that the triple blades should count as 1 shield or 1 blade all together.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I guess what I would like to see is if your pet casts pierce it should break off your own school's shields first, and if you hit with leviathan the first blades to go should be of the target's school, then I wouldn't mind only one or two blades/traps of a triple being broken (this should also apply to double shields as well, it was just more apparent when a storm hits an ice and the ice loses the storm and the fire blade to which they likely would never use anyway). In terms of pierce, I thought the idea was to knock down defenses so you could get an attack in that normally would be reduced by a shield and yet that doesn't seem to be the case the shields that are always broken on double and triple shields are never the school of your own attack.