Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help With DS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Hi! I'm a level 42 Ice wizard and I started Dragonsypre at level 39. I'm kind of one of the lower level wizards in DS, compared to other wizards there, so I'm having trouble trying to do the main story line quest.

Right now I am on the quest where you have to use the crystal in Sylvia Drake's tomb in the Necropolis. I am having some trouble with this. I've tried this quest about 5 times (maybe more) and have still not completed it. I know most other wizards probably did this quest no problem, but then again I'm not like most other wizards :P And I would have never gotten this far without all of the help of friends.

I always make it through the first three battles with ease, but once I get to battle Sylvia Drake I lose.

I made it my goal this summer to complete DS, complete Celestia, complete Wintertusk, and get to level 60. It's probably going to be a lot of work, especially for me. So I'm looking for someone who is willing to help me complete DS so I can complete my goal.

I am looking for someone who is on or has already completed the quest I am on (Sylvia Drake's tomb quest), and preferably a higher level (but anyone willing to help is welcomed, just be at least 40 :) ) If you can be on often that would be great, but I am always willing to work out a schedule :) I can be on most during the weekends, usually the afternoon, but most of the time I can come on after school.

Thanks for your help! :)

~ Ryan Dragonsword
Level 42 Master Thaumaturge

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
I am always willing to help. I am usually on realm Wu after 7pm pst nearly every day.

This holiday weekend, however, I will be going to Tahoe and not sure what my playing hours will be.

Say Hi if you see me in game!

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
Hey i'm on a lot every day. Check Kelvin Realm and Scarecrow for me.
Wolf-Master Necromancer
Wolf Stormshade-Legendary Conjurer.

If you find me i'd be more they happy to lend a hand.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Survivor
Jan 14, 2011
Hi i really need help with a quest it is called its a honour lesson 3 i tried everything but i cant get into where i need to. I'm really stuck and if someone could help me i would really appreciate it. My name is Scarlet DragonSong.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Sharni21 wrote:
Hi i really need help with a quest it is called its a honour lesson 3 i tried everything but i cant get into where i need to. I'm really stuck and if someone could help me i would really appreciate it. My name is Scarlet DragonSong.

I think that the yellow quest arrow might be sending you to the wrong place. Other people have mentioned a problem with this same quest.

Try not to follow the yellow arrow. I think that you need to go down the ramps behind Zanetta and use the crystal storage rack there. Then it will tell you to place the crystal on a stand on one of those ramps behind Zanetta to fight your boss.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Sharni21 wrote:

Hi again. This is my second reply. I'm not sure which one you will see first.

Here is an update:

I just got the quest "It's an Honor" from Zanetta. The yellow arrow pointed me away from Zanetta and it had something like "1214" on the arrow, which probably would have taken me back to the vaults in the Upper Grand Chasm, which is wrong.

I ignored the yellow arrow, and I went "down one of the ramps on the side of Zanetta, and it took me to the crytal storage rack at the bottom of the ramp. I picked up the crystal, and it said to place the crystal on the stand, which was just a few feet away from the rack. When I placed the crystal, Valerik DarkSword (I think that's his name) appeared."

So, ignore the yellow arrow.

Good Luck.

(I did send an e-mail to Support to report the bug on this quest.)

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
If anyone else is on the Sylvia Drake's tomb quest, we could meet up and help each other. Just post what time you are usually on (time zone too) and what realm and which location in the Spiral.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
YES! I finally have completed the Sylvia Drake's tomb quest! And I am even more happy that I did it by myself (well, with the help of an ice minion ;) ).

Thanks to everyone for offering help, but I'm sure I'll need it later on lol. I'm on the Drake Hatchery now. So is anyone else on that area and needs help? We could meet each other in the game and do the quests.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
bluedog48 wrote:
Hi! I'm a level 42 Ice wizard and I started Dragonsypre at level 39. I'm kind of one of the lower level wizards in DS, compared to other wizards there, so I'm having trouble trying to do the main story line quest.

Right now I am on the quest where you have to use the crystal in Sylvia Drake's tomb in the Necropolis. I am having some trouble with this. I've tried this quest about 5 times (maybe more) and have still not completed it. I know most other wizards probably did this quest no problem, but then again I'm not like most other wizards :P And I would have never gotten this far without all of the help of friends.

I always make it through the first three battles with ease, but once I get to battle Sylvia Drake I lose.

I made it my goal this summer to complete DS, complete Celestia, complete Wintertusk, and get to level 60. It's probably going to be a lot of work, especially for me. So I'm looking for someone who is willing to help me complete DS so I can complete my goal.

I am looking for someone who is on or has already completed the quest I am on (Sylvia Drake's tomb quest), and preferably a higher level (but anyone willing to help is welcomed, just be at least 40 :) ) If you can be on often that would be great, but I am always willing to work out a schedule :) I can be on most during the weekends, usually the afternoon, but most of the time I can come on after school.

Thanks for your help! :)

~ Ryan Dragonsword
Level 42 Master Thaumaturge

Hi! I'm always willing to help people in need in Wizard101 (seeing when I'm in need people almost always help me ) So I'm on (basically) every day almost all day long and I'll always be in the realm Greyrose so try to find Laura Starflame (lvl 42 pyromancer) and I will surely help you!

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Hi
I'm just coming to the end of DS and have to face Malistaire very soon. My problem is I'll probably have to do this on my own as I live in Australia and the time difference means there are very few other wizards online.
I'm a lvl 50 Myth Wizard so I'd like any and all tips for beating Malistaire by wizards who have done it solo.
I'd really love to hear from other Myth wizards to let me know which spells and minions worked best for them
Thanks everyone
James Griffinrider Grandmaster conjurer.