Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

c-c-c-combo breaker! lack of new combo pets!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
ok i have just heard something today that just blew my brain to bits, me and my friend were looking around hatching, after hearing of the new pets, i set my sights on getting an ice phoenix, which sounds like a cool pet, but someone said at the hatchery that the pet didnt exist! and that all the new pets have a gap in their combo list! (e.g. no death wyvern, no life phoenix, no forestlord wyvern combo aka yeti etc.)

i am just thinking WHY is there this big gap in combo pets!?
with the past level 48 pets, every pet had a combo for evey school and they were all released at the same time! but now there are lots of gaps and the new pets are already released!

what i would like to know is are these pets in development and have not been released or are they not gonna be released at all!? and if they are gonna be released then why did they not get released as the same time as the other level 58 pets!?

if there not gonna be released then i just wasted alot of farming money!

Community Leader
I totally agree and yes there are many combos missing. Normally there are 42 combinations. But with the new pets, you get 2 Kraken mixes, 3 Frog Mixes, 2 Phoenix mixes, 3 Crow Mixes, 2 Wyvern mixes, 2 Judge mixes, 3 Lord Mixes. That's 17 combos! It's more than half of possiblities we could do.

KI, Please Fill Up The 58 Hybrid Mixes Stable! We want a Stampede! We need to feel the earth rumble.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Defender
Jan 09, 2011
ok i dont know if this is a glitch but... i hatched my scarecrow with a phoenix and got a shadow phoenix i thought the other person was supposed to get it

UPDATE!!!: i found out that you can get other schools hybrid sorry for confusion :)