Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns, pets and pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2009
When playing pvp, the person who spends more cash on crowns, wins 90% of the time. With the recent pet update, low levels can get crazy spells (e.x. i just lost a pvp match to a level 17 (im lv 25) because she had wraith) last time i checked, you needed to be level 42 to get wraith not 17. This is so annoying, and a major money grab...

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
ownagekid44 wrote:
When playing pvp, the person who spends more cash on crowns, wins 90% of the time. With the recent pet update, low levels can get crazy spells (e.x. i just lost a pvp match to a level 17 (im lv 25) because she had wraith) last time i checked, you needed to be level 42 to get wraith not 17. This is so annoying, and a major money grab...

My win percentage is 41% and I've always run with crown gear so I don't see your 90% stat.

I believe there is another thread about low levels with high level pets. Most of these people have high levels that they bred with other players and got a hybrid that they trade to the low level.

Complaining about this issue will lock us from trading pets to our other characters something I hope never happens.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
ownagekid44 wrote:
you can get wraith as a treasure card. no crowns necessary to buy treasure cards. it's gold that is the real game winner in pup. but then, i did pup for about a week before i decided that it was costing too much gold to keep up, and i just don't have the patience for excessive gold farming. -just 'and crew' this time. eli doesn't pup.