Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragon Spell's Damage all Messed Up!

AuthorMessage
Community Leader

I hit with 2k and next rounds, only 300 damage. This is clearly an HUGE error!! Whats up with it??

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
cheyinza wrote:
I hit with 2k and next rounds, only 300 damage. This is clearly an HUGE error!! Whats up with it??
were there any traps on the enemy for the first hit? maybe a feint? i'm not familiar with dragon's damage, so what does it read on the card for damage? the answer probably lies within these questions. -eli and crew

Community Leader
etherchaos wrote:
cheyinza wrote:
were there any traps on the enemy for the first hit? maybe a feint? i'm not familiar with dragon's damage, so what does it read on the card for damage? the answer probably lies within these questions. -eli and crew

Yes there were traps and blades. and it's like 440 plus 351 over 3 rounds. But 2k damage says a lot. So means should have had like 1000-1500k per round.

Thats what I usually get before.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
You answered your own question. Traps or shields only last for one round when used but blades or weakness or resistance last for all the rounds in combat.