Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Takamagahara

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
This will be a sequel to Mooshu. It will invole the story of the Sun goddess, Amaterasu. It will also invole the Spider Queen trying to conquer Takamagahara, the upper celestial plain, Yin and Yang, Chinese Zodiac which, if mastered, can be used to move or create all of the elements. This will not upper the level caps (like Wintertusk) but it will give training points and a new school, Zodiac, involving all of the elements and the Chinese Zodiac figurines and Yin and Yang. It will be for levels 20-60 and will introduce a new tower, Skythorn Tower, and involve the story of Jack and the Beanstalk in which you have to defeat Jack and his followers before his plan of ruling the world is carried out.

Thank you,
David Skullblood :D

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Survivor
May 09, 2009
ddorf10 wrote:
This will be a sequel to Mooshu. It will invole the story of the Sun goddess, Amaterasu. It will also invole the Spider Queen trying to conquer Takamagahara, the upper celestial plain, Yin and Yang, Chinese Zodiac which, if mastered, can be used to move or create all of the elements. This will not upper the level caps (like Wintertusk) but it will give training points and a new school, Zodiac, involving all of the elements and the Chinese Zodiac figurines and Yin and Yang. It will be for levels 20-60 and will introduce a new tower, Skythorn Tower, and involve the story of Jack and the Beanstalk in which you have to defeat Jack and his followers before his plan of ruling the world is carried out.

Thank you,
David Skullblood :D

cool

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
A couple of things concern me:

1. I don't think it's a good idea to do a world based on Takamagahara and then name it Takamagahara. I just feel it's in bad taste since it's a place from the Shinto religion, not a made up world. Usually if KI goes anywhere near religious references, they change the names to protect the innocent. Plus, the name's a mouthful.

2. Wintertusk was an extension of Grizzleheim, which I thought was an amazing move by KI because to me it seemed strange that a completely different world would have the same exact theme as a world that already exists. This is what concerns me with your idea, especially the fact that even if you're talking about doing the same thing as Wintertusk with Takamagahara, how was it discovered that we needed to step into this part of MooShu 3 1/2 worlds later?

3. As visually pleasing as Grizzleheim is, it irritates me to no end having to battle through it because usually it's just for the sake of doing it. They only just added a legitamite reason to do Grizzleheim; Takamagahara on the other hand doesn't foster much interest since it seems like some long, tedious version of Kensington Gardens.

4. The levels. There's already Grizzleheim to do as soon as you turn 20, why add another Lvl. 20-60 world? All you're doing is giving more distractions from the main storyline.

5. I'm sorry, but the "Zodiac" school just sounds ridiculous to me. All the spell ideas that run through my mind are either boring or are already existing spells in the game.

6. Jack and the beanstalk? Really?

My final verdict: No. Just...no.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Ya know... I totally see Okami in this i mean like Amaterasu..... Spider Queen but yeah i don't really like this idea....
now all we need is Issun! or Waka which ever comes first...
but Yin and Yang are balance so um no... and the Zodiac? um NO.
and last time i checked Jack was the nice guy seriously?

Ashley Spellstone :D