Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New level 68 spells

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Here are my ideas of the new spells

Fire: Volcanic Draconion
Damage: 1250 to selected enemy, then 500 damage to the other enimies
Effects: gives user fire blade and 5t for the next fire attacking move
Pip cost:9
Animation:fire dragons and helephants etc are roaming around. A valcano erupts and they flee. The draconion jumps up it looks at the selected enemy and cloaks itself in fire and flies at the enemy. It then forms a flaming boulder in its hand to throws it at the other enimies then turns to the caster and blow fire on the caster giving him a fire blade and a charm for the user 5+ for the next fire attacking move

Ice: Frost Yeti
Damage: 850 to all enimies
Effect:Stun enimies for one round and 80- tower shield to all friends
Animation:A bunch of people are hiking on a cold hill a blizzard come and the yeti jumps out the yeti turns them into ice. It turns to the enimies turns into a snowball and rolls at them dealing damage and stunning them. It then turns to you and your friends and gives you 80- tower sheild.

Storm: Sea Monster
Damage: 1350 to selected enemy and 250 damage to other enimies
Effect: Puts a storm trap on all enimies and a storm blade on caster
Animation: There is an underwater cave red eyes appear from there. The sea monster comes out of the cave glowing. It hits the selected enemy with a huge whirlpool, smaller whirlpools come out hitting the other enimies and the sea monster drops storm traps on the enimies and a storm blade on the caster.

Myth: Lords' blast
Damage: 925 to all enimies
Effect: summons etheir a storm zeus minion, and ice poseidon minion, or a death hades minion
Animation:Zeus comes down from the heavens, Poseidon jumps out of the sea and land next to Zeus, and Hades walks out of the underworld and stand next to Zeus on the left. Zeus strikes enimies with his lightning bolt, Poseidon uses his trident to summon a wave, and Hades uses his helm of darkness to summon gohsts to hit enimies.

Life: Love and fury
Damage: 825 to all enimies
Effect: heals all friends by 1000
Animation: An angel comes down from the heavens with a sword. She lifts it up in the air and it heals all friends by 1000, then has earthwalkers charge at all enimies and attack them.

Death: Shadow's Wrath
Damage: 950 to all enimies then cuts that in half and heals caster
Effect: weakens all enimies spells by 15% for two rounds
Animation: Hades is sitting in his throne in the underworld. He walks out hits all enimies then heals you each time. He then mutters words that weakens all enimies spells by 15% for two rounds.

Balance: Pharaoh
Damage: 1000 to all enimies
Effect: weakness to all enimies and dragon blade to caster and balance blade to all friends
Animation: A pharoah rises from the sand in Krokotopia he drops scorpions and scarabs on all enimies that sting and bite them. He then laughs and puts a weakness on all enimies, then turns to you smiles and puts a dragon blade on you and a balance blade on all friends

Aaron Drakewalker Level: 58
Pyromancer

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Very creative! I like your ideas but I think the spells for level 68 are chosen as the new world is live on the test realm. 78 maybe?

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
the faraoh spell seems awesome! i love i'm a balnce wizard and it seems amazing ty for the good idea, blaze dragonblade lvl 59 balance wizard plz do the spells :D

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
good ideas but didnt they already say no level cap increase yet? but I do think the spells are awesome

Elijah Hawkheart lvl 50 pyromancer