Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suicidal Silver Trumpet Vines

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
This has a plus and a minus side to it, but for me it was making me crazy! LOL I planted 6 silver trumpet vines and one of them kept going into the "progress to dead" stage of development. I tended these things 4 times a day for a 3 month period. Only vanity compelled me to try to get the last one to elder (I was saving them for when you level up gardening). I had one go from elder to "progress to elder" when I harvested a "liked" Helephant Ears.

THE PLUS SIDE
Because this plant perpetually went into death watch mode, I was constantly getting drops from the plant. Much more than you had programmed this plant to yield. Instead of a couple of harvestings from this plant, I was getting a 3 month supply of earthquakes, balance blades, gold, etc.

THE MINUS SIDE
I wanted this plant at elder! I wanted relief! I wanted my 3000 gardening XP. After a while, I just wanted this plant to die, and ployed it. Nothing was worth all that tending.

So far, the silver trumpet vine is the only plant I have found that has this issue.