Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blank

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2011
Randomly when i'm playing sometimes everything will disappear except my character and my surroundings. i can still move but i can't see anything not even my journal/book at the corner of the screen. I'd appreciate if you guys would fix this problem. Thanks!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If that happens, you probably disconnected. Close the game client, restart it, and log back in.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
When I was using my neighbor's service (with their permission, of course) their connection was so random, I never knew what would happen. I can't tell you how many times I was running around thinking I was doing stuff for a quest, just to find out that I had lost connection and was actually in a battle somewhere. Make sure that the connection you're using is a permanent one, otherwise you'll continuously run into that problem. And if it keeps happening on a permanent connection, you might want to speak with your provider. Oh, and a tip, if you're on a laptop, there is a little icon in the taskbar that shows the connection and its strength. It comes in handy sometimes.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009