Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Energy shortages and numerous seeds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
Energy refills should be available for gold because gardening with out sufficient energy is making me not want to garden. Why not let us spend our gold on this?? Also we should be able to carry over extra energy from the previous day and be able to earn another energy bottle somehow. It is virtually impossible to garden AND train pets on the same wizard- never enough energy. Why are plant spells such energy hogs?? Gardening is getting so frustrating for me now because 6-8 plants and I do not have enough energy to take care of them and have to constantly pop back to them every hour, especially if you grow plants that get lv 5 pests ( cost 25 every time you have to zap them) and I never have enough energy to cast a 48 hr pest repellant. Also I have so many seeds I can not sell trade or give to other wizs that I will soon have to throw them away( my bank attic shared bank and pack are full!) What is the reason behind no trade or auction for seeds???---I am a Lvl 10 grand master gardener, Lv 60 Grand master Wizard and a subscriber.

PS. also the plants should give mega snacks more freely- 4 in 40 plants and three rotations is terrible ( PricKly Bears , Malestorm Dragons, laugha dillys, bread trees, Etc)- come on, make it worth our wild.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
rthomas10 wrote:
Energy refills should be available for gold because gardening with out sufficient energy is making me not want to garden. Why not let us spend our gold on this?? Also we should be able to carry over extra energy from the previous day and be able to earn another energy bottle somehow. It is virtually impossible to garden AND train pets on the same wizard- never enough energy. Why are plant spells such energy hogs?? Gardening is getting so frustrating for me now because 6-8 plants and I do not have enough energy to take care of them and have to constantly pop back to them every hour, especially if you grow plants that get lv 5 pests ( cost 25 every time you have to zap them) and I never have enough energy to cast a 48 hr pest repellant. Also I have so many seeds I can not sell trade or give to other wizs that I will soon have to throw them away( my bank attic shared bank and pack are full!) What is the reason behind no trade or auction for seeds???---I am a Lvl 10 grand master gardener, Lv 60 Grand master Wizard and a subscriber.

PS. also the plants should give mega snacks more freely- 4 in 40 plants and three rotations is terrible ( PricKly Bears , Malestorm Dragons, laugha dillys, bread trees, Etc)- come on, make it worth our wild.

Do you log in more than once a day? As a subscriber with the energy refill bonus, I never run out of energy. When I'm in serious gardening mode (20+ plants), I log in three times a day (morning, afternoon and night). I just had too many problems with once a day log in. Now, I never have problems gardening. Even with the rank 5 pests, if I can't tend to them in the morning, then the afternoon session starts off with pest control. Never had a plant die since.