Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Points and Crowns

AuthorMessage
Adherent
May 20, 2010
I realize that KingsIsle needs to generate revenue and that it relies on an "item mall" (Crowns) for much of its income. However, I believe that newer players should have a bit more leeway.

My suggestion is to allow players to redeem Training Points for free or at least for Gold up to a certain level, perhaps Level 20. That way, they would have at least somewhat of a chance to learn the game and correct obvious mistakes.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
While this is a good idea, the problem here is that it would be unfair to all the other Wizards out there. Not to mention all the changes and additions to the game. All wizards would love to have a chance, which is why I made a post asking for a day or even a week that we be given the chance.

One day or a week, anything would be good. They could even charge gold!

200k for Legendary
150k for Grands
100k for Magus
50k for below

Don't make it cheap, that way, people have to work for it. Still, give everyone the chance at least for a short period of time to revamp their points, since all of the changes have been made to the game!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
colagada wrote:
I realize that KingsIsle needs to generate revenue and that it relies on an "item mall" (Crowns) for much of its income. However, I believe that newer players should have a bit more leeway.

My suggestion is to allow players to redeem Training Points for free or at least for Gold up to a certain level, perhaps Level 20. That way, they would have at least somewhat of a chance to learn the game and correct obvious mistakes.

No, because wizards at level 20 would start spamming on those training points with crowns.