Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth mutates please?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jan 21, 2010
So I was looking at the mutate master and I noticed that the sun school has no cards to convert a spell to a myth or balance version.

I can under stand there being no balance, balance wizards can use a mutated spell as easily as they would use the original version.

I am not to sure why there isn't a death spell that converts to myth. I know myth imp is on a pet. My necromancer saw how annoying myth imp was, while fighting in Celestia, so I understand why it was not added to the mutates.
What about death?
Are myth mutates supposed to have an extra effect like the myth imp?
I had thought they might convert the ghoul spell and give it Grub's appearance. Since the nightside dungeon quest dealt with helping a myth student prove to Professor Drake that there was a ghoul named Grub. If the ghoul's draining ability is exclusively for the death school only, they could have some other effect...

I noticed that some mutates convert a spell to it's enemy school: midnight sprite, forsaken banshee, and fire wyvern.

I also noticed that storm only has one mutate the lightning phoenix.
Since storm and Myth are opposites here we could have a storm mutate into a myth spell and a myth spell mutate into a storm spell.
Didn't we take a thunder hammer from a cyclops on cyclops lane?
I am not sure what storm could give to myth though...
There are far too many zillas as it is.
turn storm shark into a large white whale?
Storm seems to have most of it's creatures in it's exclusive list, rather than the secondary list.

Does anyone else have ideas for a secondary storm or death spell to convert to myth?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
zebulous wrote:
So I was looking at the mutate master and I noticed that the sun school has no cards to convert a spell to a myth or balance version.

I can under stand there being no balance, balance wizards can use a mutated spell as easily as they would use the original version.

I am not to sure why there isn't a death spell that converts to myth. I know myth imp is on a pet. My necromancer saw how annoying myth imp was, while fighting in Celestia, so I understand why it was not added to the mutates.
What about death?
Are myth mutates supposed to have an extra effect like the myth imp?
I had thought they might convert the ghoul spell and give it Grub's appearance. Since the nightside dungeon quest dealt with helping a myth student prove to Professor Drake that there was a ghoul named Grub. If the ghoul's draining ability is exclusively for the death school only, they could have some other effect...

I noticed that some mutates convert a spell to it's enemy school: midnight sprite, forsaken banshee, and fire wyvern.

I also noticed that storm only has one mutate the lightning phoenix.
Since storm and Myth are opposites here we could have a storm mutate into a myth spell and a myth spell mutate into a storm spell.
Didn't we take a thunder hammer from a cyclops on cyclops lane?
I am not sure what storm could give to myth though...
There are far too many zillas as it is.
turn storm shark into a large white whale?
Storm seems to have most of it's creatures in it's exclusive list, rather than the secondary list.

Does anyone else have ideas for a secondary storm or death spell to convert to myth?

I'm really wondering why there is no Myth mutates (or polymorphs, for that matter). So I'm hoping on seeing some Myth-Astral spells soon.