Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A way to get Free crowns!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2010
I sometimes fight bosses or any monster really and get gold not a lot but around 100 per fight. soooo i was thinking what if bosses around the spiral droped small amounts of crowns like that? and i mean like 1-5 per fight not a whole lot and make it rare like hmm say about as hard as getting a rare reagent like sunstone or golden pearl. because although its rare it is possible to get. Well this is just an idea plz ask friends to view and post so KI reads and takes notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesse Stormheart

Explorer
Sep 01, 2010
I LOVE your idea except i think it should be bosses in dungeons that drop maybe 100 crowns.
REPLY PLZ

Every account starts with 75 Crowns. The only way you can earn Crowns is through the Invite-a-Friend program - just click this link to learn how.
<br />
<br /> <a href="https://www.wizard101.com/game?context=iaf" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.wizard101.com/game?context=iaf</a>
<br />
<br /> <i>Invite your friends and family to play and have more fun!
<br /> Not only will you have more fun, but you can also get 1250 Crowns for each new person who creates a new Wizard101 account and makes single Wizard101 purchase of $6 or more on that account. Plus the new friend or family member who made the purchase will also get 1250 Crowns!</i>
<br />
<br /> Your invited friend MUST use the code to register a NEW account.
<br />
<br /> If your friend is already playing Wizard101 with a free or paying account, you cannot get the Crowns gift by inviting them to play. But you can still have fun playing with your friend!
<br />
<br /> We do not keep or share your friend’s email address.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.