Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

thunder overpowered?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2009
every time i fight a lvl60 thunder i alwys end up losing. why?
here are the resons...
-94+ acuuarcy rate
-50+ attack %
-70+ powerpip %
-high amounts of resistance to fire and ice

their only weakness is their health
but i need time to build my attack.
mean while stormblade & stormtrap
then leviathan pow 2,500 damage

i have defated legendary myth, life & ice

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Vampire,

Yes, if a Storm knows what they are doing, they are pure danger. I always have great PvP 1v1 battles with Storm, they are my very favorite to fight.

I don't care about most Wizards, but when I see a Storm, I know I have to change my tactics completely. Even for Fire, I will change my tactics a little, knowing how hard they can hit also.

Storm hits hard with lots of Power, exactly they way they were designed to fight, and it's perfect for them.

Why do they beat you and many others, I think it's because they have learned from day one, not to play PvE, but they Play PvP even when playing PvE. They learn the hard way to attack fast, and kill or be killed. I think this gives them the edge in PvP, and it's hard lesson for an higher health Wizard to learn. Wizard like Ice, Life or Balance can sit back and set up for a hard hit, but not Storm.

This is the reason that I am bring up my Storm, to force me to change my way of thinking.

For you, remember "Weakness" and -70 storm shields or Tower really helps with Storm (I use combinations of these and tri-sheilds). Watch the Pip counts they have, and know when they are likely to attack with one of their upper three spells. Make sure not to cast your shields to early or too late. Timming is critical with Storm, cause if you are off, you lose.

Joe,
Joseph LionHunter.