Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing badge

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 31, 2009
So I've checked, double checked and triple checked and repeated everything I can find in krokotopia and no master of the oasis badge what's the deal?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Tragamite wrote:
So I've checked, double checked and triple checked and repeated everything I can find in krokotopia and no master of the oasis badge what's the deal?

Did you get the quest from the Deck Shop in the Oasis?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Or maybe the fire gem. Both the deck rack and fire gem quests can easily be missed.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
I too had difficulty getting the Master of the Oasis badge. I was recently checking some of my badges and realized that Master of the Oasis was missing on most of my wizards. I went back and double checked quests (the deck quest being the most often forgotten :D) and made sure I got the secret shopper badge. In one case I got the Master of Oasis badge as soon as I completed the Secret Shopper badge after completing all other quests. In a couple of others, I had to enter the Tomb of the Beguiler in order to get the badge. Please note, all you had to do was enter the Beguiler dungeon to get the badge, you did not have to complete the dungeon (unless you want the Mander Savior badge ). Good luck.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
Or maybe the fire gem. Both the deck rack and fire gem quests can easily be missed.
Maybe the fire gem where is this one?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Tragamite wrote:
MikeStrath wrote:

From Tinu (when you come through the Spiral Door)...

He needs a fire gem for his necklace...

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
well, sometimes i have problems on here. sometimes wizard101 is very confusing, but i guess you should look on this website alot to find answers and look up on everything.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
Tragamite wrote:
MikeStrath wrote:

Yeah so I can't interact with him at all so I guess that means I did that one. I can't find any new quests I've done all the dungeons numerous times to make sure it's not what I'm missing but I just can't seem to find anything. I have all the other badges just not this one.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You also may want to try tomb of beguiler. You don't have to do the dungeon, just get the quest and enter it.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
Tragamite wrote:
MikeStrath wrote:

One more thought...

The last quest you get from the Oasis is from the Sergeant Major Talbot telling you to go through the Spiral Door and talk to someone in Marleybone. Did you go to Marleybone yet? Maybe that will trigger you getting the badge.

Good Luck !

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Tragamite wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:
Tragamite wrote:
MikeStrath wrote:

Yeah so I can't interact with him at all so I guess that means I did that one. I can't find any new quests I've done all the dungeons numerous times to make sure it's not what I'm missing but I just can't seem to find anything. I have all the other badges just not this one.

I just did an "edit" on my previous reply.

The last quest you get in the Oasis is from Sergeant Major Talbot telling you to go through the Spiral Door and talk to someone on Marleybone.

Did you go to Marleybone yet? If not, going there just might trigger what you need to get the badge.

Good Luck.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
sunsword44 wrote:
I have the same problem with the Jade Champion one

Hmm, you need to complete Oakheart's quests in the Tree of Life, and every other Mooshu quest to get that Emerald/Jade Champion Badge.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Tragamite wrote:

That's a known bug, I believe, and you must complete every Oasis quest.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
mman17 wrote:
sunsword44 wrote:
I have the same problem with the Jade Champion one

Hmm, you need to complete Oakheart's quests in the Tree of Life, and every other Mooshu quest to get that Emerald/Jade Champion Badge.

I've seen Oakheart before, but he doesn't have a quest. Would you mind telling me how to get it?