Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching wands

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 11, 2008
I have an idea, sence we can stitch hats/robes/boots, why can't we stitch wands? I have a staff I really like the looks of, but it is not as good as my sword. I would really like to be able to stitch wands and I would be ready to pay crowns to do it. If you think this is a good idea, please post. And Kingsisle, please take this idea in to consideration, please!

-Fred (Legendary Life)

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i have a sword i really like but its not as good as my wand

i know your pain...

hey professors why cant we stitch the wands?

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Defender
Feb 24, 2009
Stitching wands is a very good idea, but there is one down side, unlike hats, robes, and shoes, you CANT recolor a wand, so if you wanted to stitch a fire spell into something like a mythological mallet(or whatever it's called that's a hammer with myth signs going out the sides), it just wouldn't work, unless KI goes and makes wand color change-able.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
this is a great idea! i got a saint patty's day wand and it would be doing big wand hits with a giant four leaf clover! plus it would make the other holiday wands worth checking out since there are never holiday wands for levels over 45 it seems. -elijah darkthorn, grandmaster conjurer. 3 levels to go! :)

Armiger
May 10, 2010
This question and idea has been asked many many times now, with no response from KI or anyone in charge. So, although it would be great, don't hold your breath!

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Defender
Oct 31, 2009
I have a novice staff I love the look of I'd love to have it for my endgame wand I'm gonna guess there's a mechanic issue between swords and wands in the way you attack the target.

There is a suggestion about adding a second equipped item if that was a sword and staff/wand that may be a cool way. Plus in Celestia a lot of guys you fight start with 3 or more pips. Maybe KI could make it so at maybe 51 or 55 or even 61 you earn that new slot so you can equip a sword and wand which would grant you an extra pup as well

But to the OP yes I want to have skins to make my sword wand or staff fit to me.

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
kckool wrote:
Stitching wands is a very good idea, but there is one down side, unlike hats, robes, and shoes, you CANT recolor a wand, so if you wanted to stitch a fire spell into something like a mythological mallet(or whatever it's called that's a hammer with myth signs going out the sides), it just wouldn't work, unless KI goes and makes wand color change-able.

Hey. was that an accident, or did you just have the best idea ever?! Okay, chocolate was better, so I guess, one of the best?