Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fortify

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2010
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Max5673 wrote:
what does this card do? fortify card

It gives you a 15% resist....ie, for each 100 damage against you, you'd only take 85. It seems to layer with your own resistances.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
And it lasts for 4 rounds, at least mine does that came with the rock pet. And speaking of which, anyone know what Taunt spell actually does? Been to the wiki page, but doesn't say what the spell actually does. The Fire spell Tranquilize is another one, that I have no idea what it actually does. "Reduce Threat on Target" is what it says. Huh?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Taunt is suppose to make all the enemies attack you. It works somewhat. (My gobbler morph has it.)
Reduce threat on target is actually suppose to help you by lowering the threat of the attack.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
quicksilver6969 wrote:
And it lasts for 4 rounds, at least mine does that came with the rock pet. And speaking of which, anyone know what Taunt spell actually does? Been to the wiki page, but doesn't say what the spell actually does. The Fire spell Tranquilize is another one, that I have no idea what it actually does. "Reduce Threat on Target" is what it says. Huh?

I think it kind of, makes the enemy more focused on the caster.