Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 38 Vs Legendary?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
My Ice has been doing good in 1v1 at lower levels, but now im starting to face legendarys when hes only level 38. This makes no sense to me because my rank was warlord yet i face legendarys AND private rank. Within 2 matches, i lost 60 points due ti critical, and the whole point of this low level pvp wizard was to get away from critical. I do not enjoy facing legends when my level is 38, KI really needs to do something, ever since critical was released, it has been abused. Also they need to fix rank systems because losing so much and gaining so little is very unfair.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I pvp on my level 33 ice, she beats higher levels all the time, but never a legendary (highest I fought was 55.) My motto is "smarts are stronger then spells" as I beat the level 55 fire, who was private. Though you are correct about the critical part. The reason why I pvp on my magus is becuase there is no critical which personally think ruins pvp. I would recommend that they completely take it out of pvp but that wont happen, maybe though you could make wizards below level 55 should have a 100% block rating.

You said you are warlord so you should have enough skills to fight high levels besides that fact that they hit critical. I am commander and I have only lost top high levels once, but critical gives them a huge unfair advantage.

-Soltice64