Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Critical Rating

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
I am a myth wizard and just leveled to 50. Is the critical rating only for pvp or is it usful for those of us who does not compete in pvp.

Thank you
Scarlet Wildblood

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Pearlsmith161 wrote:
I am a myth wizard and just leveled to 50. Is the critical rating only for pvp or is it usful for those of us who does not compete in pvp. Thank you Scarlet Wildblood
critical hits do work outside of pvp. when i became level 50, i used the myth gear and did manage to critical like twice over a few days. your percentage of success, though, is not the same as your critical rating. it seems to be about a tenth of it. i ended up switching back to gear that didn't have critical ratings cause it wasn't worth it for the negatives. at higher level i hope it's better though. hope i helped. -elijah darkthorn, level 53 myth

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Pearlsmith161 wrote:
I am a myth wizard and just leveled to 50. Is the critical rating only for pvp or is it usful for those of us who does not compete in pvp.

Thank you
Scarlet Wildblood

I believe it is kind of a waste. Every Celestian Boss practically, has a 60% Block Rating (I think).