Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

CL bosses cheating,so why can't we

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I have heard people complaining about cl bosses cheating. KI so why can't we,i mean if the cl bosses could then let us. But not cheat cheat where people can take advandtage of it but a kind of support. Here is a suggestion, over lvl 60 (if you do have a higher lvl cap) there should be a cheat were we cast a blade when our health fall halfway or if the person or enemy your fighting casts a 6 or higher pip card. It can be like a 5% chance to get but it would liven the game up a bit don't you think.

Plz reply
Lvl.60 Michael Redheart fire wizard
lvl.51 Taylor Dreambreaker death wizard

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I was thinking that too when I had to defeat the boss to get my forest lord. Yes he was a cheating boss. I think we should be able to use them on cheating bosses only.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
domjose wrote:
I have heard people complaining about cl bosses cheating. KI so why can't we,i mean if the cl bosses could then let us. But not cheat cheat where people can take advandtage of it but a kind of support. Here is a suggestion, over lvl 60 (if you do have a higher lvl cap) there should be a cheat were we cast a blade when our health fall halfway or if the person or enemy your fighting casts a 6 or higher pip card. It can be like a 5% chance to get but it would liven the game up a bit don't you think.

Plz reply
Lvl.60 Michael Redheart fire wizard
lvl.51 Taylor Dreambreaker death wizard

Actually, I do all the time. My pet can cast two spells, Sprite and Pierce, and does so out of order. One turn I had two Sprites and a Pierce tosses on my behalf....for a total of 4 spells that round.

If you mean certain spells can't hit you, or can't be used in your presence....that we can't do....yet.