Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar Mark Ups

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I received a sunstone from a Celestia boss, and decided to see how much I could get for it in the Bazaar. I had recently purchased several to complete an amulet, and recalled they were 3500 gold each. Imagine my shock when I was shown the sell price of 630 gold. Is there any way to tweak the sell amount to more closely match the resale amount? Most of the reagents in Celestia (except for shells) are more rare than other worlds, and are more expensive to not only purchase but to craft. Golden pearls sell for 3500 gold, but the price you are given is much, much less than that if you want to sell one.

Since this is in game "money" and has no real impact on income for KI, I'm just wondering why there is such a difference between the price the Bazaar sells an item for and the gold players receive for selling that item.

Thanks!

Erin Ice Weaver, Legendary Ice Wizard and Grand Master Artisan.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Drops from enemies are liberal, and gold is relatively easy to get. If items paid more, then gold would have relatively little value.