Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Going Back to Where You Were (Exitting House)

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Is there a way to exit your house and be where you were before you ported? I know I can do this by going back to character screen and then re-entering the game, but sometimes, like if in line for a derby or pvp match, this is not an option. I believe giving players an option of going back to where they were before porting home would be great.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
superluther wrote:
Is there a way to exit your house and be where you were before you ported? I know I can do this by going back to character screen and then re-entering the game, but sometimes, like if in line for a derby or pvp match, this is not an option. I believe giving players an option of going back to where they were before porting home would be great.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

I completely agree with you! This is a great idea, and should be added to the game to make it easier.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Actually if you hit the first button it will port you to the last land you were in. So if you are in Celestia, port home, and then hit the first button again it will take you back to the Celestia Base Camp. I understand what you mean. You mean the exact place where you were before right?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
tweetybird18428 wrote:
Actually if you hit the first button it will port you to the last land you were in. So if you are in Celestia, port home, and then hit the first button again it will take you back to the Celestia Base Camp. I understand what you mean. You mean the exact place where you were before right?

You can return to the commons of the world you were in and I often do that instead of going back through the world gate, but many times i just want to go back to the exact spot i was before i ported. At the present time this cannot be done without leaving a mark or going back to character selection.