Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion for mutate cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
Hello,
I dont know about other people, but i would like for sun school mutate cards to work on treasure cards. I find it unfortunate that for my death wizard i have to invest 9 training points into myth for minotaur in order to be able to use death minotaurs. My suggestion would be for training point mutate spells to work on corresponding treasure cards. e.g. the minotaur situation. i understand that the current system forces people to make tough decisions regarding where to allocate their training points (and if they want to reset, pay crowns ;D), but when you make new schools and such in the next area (i assume that you would do so to make the game more interesting :P) more training points will be needed. perhaps then my suggestion could be more practical?

-the bug

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
I agree that the sun school mutate spells should work on treasure cards. Mainly mutuating cards is more for a fun thing to do and its nice to be able to do that.
However,
Think of what mutate cards are more for; that is if you are myth fighting myth them a mutate minotaur spell is an alternative to a myth prism

I forget what death creature is mutated from/to for death. but same concept there.
The biggest advantage would be that you would have a extra treasure spell for your school set instead of opposite set.

Unfortunately, there are limitations to every game mechanics and IDK what um things are possible for sure but that is left to KI to consider if they can do it, if they want to do it, and is it feasable for the overall welfare of the game world.

The good thing is the KI people keep an eye on message boards whether they respond or not and base their future ideas and decisions largely on that. Well a large part anyways