Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i can't go to dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
ok i hope someone can help i have a storm file lvl 37 and i beat the jade oni and the emporer said that he gave me the key to dragonspyre but then nothing no ambrose calling me or cyrus drake is supposed to fight you but nothing happened and i can't go to dragonspyre so i have no idea what to do

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
You must complete all of the dungeons like crimson fields, shirataki temple etc. When you get the quest to kill Jade Oni kill him, then battle Cyrus Drake and you should be able to go
Chase Ironblood lvl52

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
mew115 wrote:
ok i hope someone can help i have a storm file lvl 37 and i beat the jade oni and the emporer said that he gave me the key to dragonspyre but then nothing no ambrose calling me or cyrus drake is supposed to fight you but nothing happened and i can't go to dragonspyre so i have no idea what to do

Open your Quest Log and see what you still have not finished. Sounds like you missed a step somewhere after the emperor. Click on the dialogue bubble (upper left corner of each quest) to see what you should do or who you should talk to. Hope that gets you moving along. :)

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
baty99 wrote:
You must complete all of the dungeons like crimson fields, shirataki temple etc. When you get the quest to kill Jade Oni kill him, then battle Cyrus Drake and you should be able to go
Chase Ironblood lvl52

dont you beat cyrus to get into mooshu?