Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leveling Up in PvP

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
There should be XP for PvP!
It seems that KingsIsle is changing the whole game for PvP, so why not make it a bit more popular by making PvPers get Expert Points?
People that play the game to PvP don't quest a lot, so they should get to gain XP at the same time as having fun!
Who agrees - Who disagrees?
Brianna
Wildblood - Seablood

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Since i have two agreements I will get more into the topic 8)

If you win against a level:
1-10 = 50xp
10-20 = 100xp
20-35 = 200xp
35-45 = 250xp
45-60 = 410xp

So if you win against TWO level 7s you get 100xp.
If you win again FOUR level 58s you get 1620xp.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
I think ranked pvp is almost like pointless if you have quests to do. I mean you wont want to just like rank up in pvp all day when you can lvl up using quests. People cheat anyways using their pets from their other accounts so wastes your time.

*Wizard101 please fix this pet problem because Novice and Apprentice wizards are more and more using their legendary accounts to get pets with cards and transfer them, like helephant, wraith, and stormzilla. Also people are hacking the system by having the 'ninja pigs' card at journyman conjurer, great clothes because they cheated, and freechat where they can say numbers and restricted language not allowed by the filter*

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Maddz117 wrote:
I think ranked pvp is almost like pointless if you have quests to do. I mean you wont want to just like rank up in pvp all day when you can lvl up using quests. People cheat anyways using their pets from their other accounts so wastes your time.

*Wizard101 please fix this pet problem because Novice and Apprentice wizards are more and more using their legendary accounts to get pets with cards and transfer them, like helephant, wraith, and stormzilla. Also people are hacking the system by having the 'ninja pigs' card at journyman conjurer, great clothes because they cheated, and freechat where they can say numbers and restricted language not allowed by the filter*

I have also seen apprentices using pets. I think the pets should have a level cap.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
maddz117 wrote:
Wizard101 please fix this pet problem because Novice and Apprentice wizards are more and more using their legendary accounts to get pets with cards and transfer them, like helephant, wraith, and stormzilla

this isnt a problem, anyone can do this.
Also people are hacking the system by having the 'ninja pigs' card at journyman conjurer
NOT A CHEAT. ninja pigs is a tc, so any level can get it.
great clothes because they cheated
how do you cheat to get clothes?
and freechat where they can say numbers and restricted language not allowed by the filter*
called open chat, for 18+ ppl
wolf thunderwielder