Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't you say anything in battle?!?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Ok, there may be already a topic on this and if there is, I really don't want to copy whoever wrote it. But anyway here is my question: why can't menu chat players say a lot in battle I feel so bad for them. Because when a menu chat player is in battle and a text chat player comes in battle and starts to talk in text chat, the menu chat player can't say '' sorry i don't have text caht'' unless it's in the favoraite's opshon. And if your a text chat player and a menu chat player comes in it's even harder to comminitcate with them. Actually sometimes being in battle while using menu chat is good, because you have the battle orders opshon. Sometimes that can be usefull''-------- use --------- magic on----------''. But does anyone else agree or disagree. That is just my question. bye byenowpeoplesfrom, melcookie925

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
I agree that some phrases in battle chat are... lacking, at best. At least we had a "Everyone, use [school][type] on [target]!" option that we didn't have before.

I would like to see the "I like your pet" phrases and emotions being replaced with more general purpose chat, such as OP's suggestion of "Sorry, I don't have text chat" as well as "I cannot heal you", "Flee and come back, I will try to hold the enemies" and "Don't use [spell type]!". A Celestia-useful comment of "the Boss cheats" would be really nice to have, as well.