Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire's Efreet

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ok i am not here to complain about it cause i am fire and all i have to say is great job KI i have finally gotten to knight in pvp cause of the card and think about it efreet really changed pvp forever it has a base hit of 895 and 90% weakness if you add a set of blade and a trap you pretty much dead unless you shield and then if you live you have to get ride of weakness now if you add like stong or other boost to it it even better so i am just putting that out there

Jack Dragonbreath lvl 60 Pyromancer
PVP KNIGHT :-) :-) :-)
PET RACING CAPTAIN 8) :-) 8) :-) 8)

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
Zeon96 wrote:
ok i am not here to complain about it cause i am fire and all i have to say is great job KI i have finally gotten to knight in pvp cause of the card and think about it efreet really changed pvp forever it has a base hit of 895 and 90% weakness if you add a set of blade and a trap you pretty much dead unless you shield and then if you live you have to get ride of weakness now if you add like stong or other boost to it it even better so i am just putting that out there

Jack Dragonbreath lvl 60 Pyromancer
PVP KNIGHT :-) :-) :-)
PET RACING CAPTAIN 8) :-) 8) :-) 8)

I think he is right effete is awesome even when it's on me but can you make a tweak instead of 90% weakness do 90% tower Ty bye bye GO EFREET

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Defender
May 27, 2010
Igloogirl3 wrote:
UM :-)
Efreet does 1010 damage. ;)

no Efreet does 895 damage, i think you might be confusing it with leviathan which does 1030 damage and Efreet IS BEAST

Fire is the true Balance

Defender
May 27, 2010
Igloogirl3 wrote:
UM :-)
Efreet does 1010 damage. ;)

no Efreet does 895 damage, i think you might be confusing it with leviathan which does 1030 damage and Efreet IS BEAST

Fire is the true Balance

Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
I would love efrret but i cant seem to kill the boss. I really am getting so frusterated with him. Is there any advice that could help me kill him.