Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NOT normal system

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 28, 2008
When i was doing astral spheres with my friend i log off for 30 minuets. When i log in i wanted to port so i can finish the dungeon with him and i cant port. Is it normal that we have to do it all AGAIN?

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Edvak wrote:
When i was doing astral spheres with my friend i log off for 30 minuets. When i log in i wanted to port so i can finish the dungeon with him and i cant port. Is it normal that we have to do it all AGAIN?

The dungeons have a timer on them. So, if you leave the dungeon for an extended period of time, it resets and you have to start from the beginning. Even if you placed a marker in the dungeon, it will not allow you to port there!

Once you enter a dungeon you should complete it in that instance because your progress is not saved unless the dungeon was completed.

Good luck fighting Astereus again, he is very annoying with his tower shields. It's weird that Ptolmos and Mythraya are higer bosses than he is yet he is the most dofficult.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Edvak wrote:

Logging Off automatically resets any Instance Level. You were warned of this WHEN you went to log off from inside the Instance. If you left the instance by means other than the enter/exit door sorry, if after 30 minutes you have not reentered, it has already dropped your Area, and you must restart.

The 30 minute time limit is so that if there are huge groups of people running the same instance over and over on the realm not to slow down all the processing with millions of Areas.