Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug: invisible power

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Ok, so one day i was at my friend in the game's house. Me, her and her friend were there( ok her friend was my friend too). Then my friend made these things pop up. They looked like a housing item. Then for some reson i got stuck in those things. I cound not move! So i decidid to teleport to my friend who was not stuck. I did get over to her, but when i did i was invisible. That's right, i was invisible. You could only see my pet. And besides you could only see my pet, my friends kept saying i was a pet. You just could not see my self, but when i said something, you could see that talk bubble. When i went over to my friends pets, i just blended in. I was invisible for about 5-7 min., then i magicly aperred. It was kinda coll being invisible, but very strange. So i'm guessing the coumputer i was playing on could not remember what my character looked like so when i teleported to my friend, the computer needed to think and then i was invisible. But that just happenend to me one day. Bye!!!

Explorer
May 20, 2010
Delver
Jan 29, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
Ok, so one day i was at my friend in the game's house. Me, her and her friend were there( ok her friend was my friend too). Then my friend made these things pop up. They looked like a housing item. Then for some reson i got stuck in those things. I cound not move! So i decidid to teleport to my friend who was not stuck. I did get over to her, but when i did i was invisible. That's right, i was invisible. You could only see my pet. And besides you could only see my pet, my friends kept saying i was a pet. You just could not see my self, but when i said something, you could see that talk bubble. When i went over to my friends pets, i just blended in. I was invisible for about 5-7 min., then i magicly aperred. It was kinda coll being invisible, but very strange. So i'm guessing the coumputer i was playing on could not remember what my character looked like so when i teleported to my friend, the computer needed to think and then i was invisible. But that just happenend to me one day. Bye!!!
lag

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010