Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

do pet cards last through levels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2010
i have a pet brown spider wen it gets to adult level it gives me a brown spider card. if i level it up to ancient will i lose the card or will i keep it.
-joshua dragonflame, adept necromancer
p.s. why is a brown spider pet death but the card is life

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Yes the pet keeps the card.

The brown spider is a pretty unique pet. After it does it hit, it puts up a green ring around the battle that boosts all further Life hits.

For the schools of Myth, Storm, Fire, Ice, the wizard or witch will eventually get a spell that produces a ring that boosts all hits to that school, including the monsters!

Death gets Doom and Gloom, which cuts all healing in half, but does not interfere with life stealing. Cast this spell in groups right before they are defeated, you are sure to get friend that way.

Balance gets a spell that increases the power pips for everyone, including the monsters.

Life gets a spell that boosts healing (for monsters too), not hits. A solo Life does not really need help with healing, its the hitting, and that is where this pet comes in handy.

Defender
Apr 21, 2010
Survivor
Sep 29, 2010