Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spiral key quest in regents square

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
i need help from atleast 3 other people to complete this quest. so anyone that can please meet me infront of the tower for the spiral key quest in regents square. my characters name is Jeremy darkeyes

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Survivor
May 13, 2010
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Christie67 wrote:
what realm and what time
i am a level 52 storm

What realm what time i'm lvl 45 fire

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
To Jeremy Darkeyes and the Fire Wizard:

I would also like to conquer Gloomthorn. I am at Legendary status, and would like to finish the quest that Balestrom gave me.

Timothy Pearlflower, Level 60 Legendary Ice Wizard

Survivor
Oct 13, 2010
I need this quest also . Give a time and a date and i am there

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
I can get to the last fight by myself but i don't know what to do with that last bunch every time i kill one it says i saw that and a tree pops up and heals it and every time i hit the main guy he says help me and a storm god pops up to zap me

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
silverpath wrote:
I can get to the last fight by myself but i don't know what to do with that last bunch every time i kill one it says i saw that and a tree pops up and heals it and every time i hit the main guy he says help me and a storm god pops up to zap me

This has to be THE most frustrating Quest. I played my 2 level 60s, life and storm for 3.5 hours last night, got all the way to the top and totally lost it. After buying 4 Henchmen for the StormClaw General - Ifigured that was the hard quest and was so excited when I won, - I then find I have another 5 levels of easier stuff - THEN the really nasty impossible to kill lot! Everytime you heal they heal, kill one and it comes back. I have a feeling that everything you do they copy. Also heal out of turn. Cheats. Bought another 4 henchmen before defeated - decided 2 life might be best so I didnt have to waste pips healing my 2 but even that didnt help. I suspect that massive stack of blades and shields etc are needed then a massive hit to get them all at once. I wonder if the warning about using a global spell is a decoy.
What ever - I just dont have the energy or interest in going through all that again to try out my theory so it can just stay in my quest book. Nasty nasty quest