Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Placing housing items is taking too long.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2009
I currently have the Massive Fantasy House, and I have noticed a problem, not just with that house, but with all my houses. Placing objects takes way too long. When I click a housing item, the game freezes and it takes about half a minute for it to unfreeze and have the item show up. Then when I place it down it takes another half a minute, and when I turn it, another half a minute. So putting down even one housing item takes a really long time. I really like housing, and so I would like this problem to be solved, or I will not be able to decorate my house at all, simply because of the time it takes. Please look into making the placement of housing items go faster, KI.

Oh, and it takes a really long time inside and out, but items are placed quicker when I'm inside my house.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Have you switched to a perfect realm? I have noticed some lags but nothing as onerous as you have described. Might want to put in a bug.