Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Levithan idea change.

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2009
I think you should change leviathan. Getting rid of 2 charms? Most bosses or creatures in celestia dont even use charms. I think that you should change it to remove 2 positive wards, or if not, at least 1 ward and charm.

Defender
Feb 28, 2010
Wouldn't really matter. Once you boost Leviathan it kills most things in its path so the removal of anything is redundant. I'd like to see it hit and add a storm blade to the caster.

maxitola2009 wrote:
I think you should change leviathan. Getting rid of 2 charms? Most bosses or creatures in celestia dont even use charms. I think that you should change it to remove 2 positive wards, or if not, at least 1 ward and charm.

Historian
May 15, 2009
actually i think it would be cool if it cast a field spell for storm upon attack
but that is just my opinion

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
You should make Levithan do stun for 2 turns instead of what it does now. Also, i think the animation should be changed. There is that buildup and all it does in the end is a tail thwak. Could a mod or admin reply to these posts if they have the time because i really believe these are good ideas.

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
taskforce876 wrote:
You should make Levithan do stun for 2 turns instead of what it does now. Also, i think the animation should be changed. There is that buildup and all it does in the end is a tail thwak. Could a mod or admin reply to these posts if they have the time because i really believe these are good ideas.

While I agree that after the build up in the animation for the spell watching leviathan take a big bite out of the enemy (ot better yet, a breath attack producing high winds and multiple bolts of lightning) would be better, The spells itself is just fine. Leviathan does more damage than any other spell in the game. Having it also create a storm aura, cast a storm blade on the user, or stun the enemy for two rounds would be a bit too much. That's my opinion, and I have a legendary storm wizard. I'm not someone with a wizard from a different school saying it would be unfair. Each school's level 58 spell has it's own special thing. You don't want to create a school spell that does the most damage and gives the best side effect. That would really start the complaints coming in, which would lead to a lot of angry people and an eventual change to the spell that would then anger storm wizards (like the Wild Bolt issue).

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
stanklepoot wrote:

While I agree that after the build up in the animation for the spell watching leviathan take a big bite out of the enemy (ot better yet, a breath attack producing high winds and multiple bolts of lightning) would be better, The spells itself is just fine. Leviathan does more damage than any other spell in the game. Having it also create a storm aura, cast a storm blade on the user, or stun the enemy for two rounds would be a bit too much. That's my opinion, and I have a legendary storm wizard. I'm not someone with a wizard from a different school saying it would be unfair. Each school's level 58 spell has it's own special thing. You don't want to create a school spell that does the most damage and gives the best side effect. That would really start the complaints coming in, which would lead to a lot of angry people and an eventual change to the spell that would then anger storm wizards (like the Wild Bolt issue).

I guess this makes sense. I think that it should at least be changed from remove 2 positives to remove two sheilds