Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New cards for death!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
Some people think death is good as it is, but i and a few other death people agree that there should be more death cards for us to learn. I mean seriously, wraith only causes 575 damage and gives half to us but stormzilla causes more than 600 or more, i just feel that death deserves to be able to cause more than 600 damage. please list some ideas for a new death spell cause i just want to be better in pvp.

Isaac Titanwraith, level 22

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Being that your level 22 ill take it easy on you.
1. Wraith does 500
2. Power is low because you heal with it, if you want to use a damage spell use skeletal pirate, it does more than wraith.
3. Stormzilla does a lot more than 600 but that's because it's a storm spell, storm has low health and low accuracy.
Death has powerful DoT spells like poison and Skeletal Dragon.
It's fine like it is because if it had attacks like stormzilla then it wouldn't be any different than any other school.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Death also has the best boosts in the game, and if used properly usually ends up with a combined net change in health of you and your foe (ie, damage on foe plus healing on you) per point than any class. You will find that at level 26, once you gain feint, you will be exiting battles at full, or near full, strength.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
thunderbird is right, Storm spells, having the lowest accuracy, need to have more damage to make them worth while, and since they do more damage, battles might not take as long as they would with say, and Ice wizard, so there health is lower as well.

I'm pretty sure every school has the same amount of spells, so if they were going to add more spells soon, unlikely due to Celestia's release, they'd also add spells to every school.