Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hip hip hooray for the message boards

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
I just wanted to say these message boards are awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are my most favoraite message boards in the world! :D KI did a great job designing these boards. I love the opshon where you can search for a topic. That can be very useful! So if you like these message boards, post why right here. And also give a cheer for Wizard101!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I'd rather give a cheer for punctuation keys that don't stick.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
I don't like very much of the idea that i have to wait for hours that moderators will accept my message.
I know that then there won't be any spamming etc, but still ._.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
colagada wrote:

LOL I agree.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
I just wanted to say these message boards are awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are my most favoraite message boards in the world! :D KI did a great job designing these boards. I love the opshon where you can search for a topic. That can be very useful! So if you like these message boards, post why right here. And also give a cheer for Wizard101!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you play w101 more or the m essage boards more

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Ok I hope somone likes the message boards. Because I'm feeling like the only one here that does.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
colagada wrote:
why?

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
do you play w101 more or the m essage boards more
I play them the same amount.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I must say that sometimes I think I am just as addicted to the Message Boards as I am to the game itself.

I enjoy reading the posts (most of the time), and I even respond to them too. I wish that people would remember that kids, pre-teens, young adults, adults, and "seasoned" players all read these message boards, and keep that in mind when posting.

One of the best quotes that I saw in the game was from LoPang in Mooshu. It said "Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."

"This little light of mine...I'm gonna let it shine..."

Bee Happy.

Honeybee313 signing off...